IES S&YP Paper Assistance (IES-SYPA)
This program is addressed to Students and Young Professionals (also, doctors and young professors are included), members of IEEE IES.
The goal of the IES-SYPA is to financially support the travel for the IEEE IES SYP to attend an IES conference.
For ETFA’2019 a number of 4 grants of up to USD 2000 will be given as a support to attend the conference.
To apply for the IES-SYPA, please specify in the submission system which author is student or young professional. If your paper will be accepted and if at least one co-author is an IEEE IES Student or YP Member please complete the final submission and you will be able to apply for the IES-SYPA travel assistance. More information on how to apply can be consulted here: here.
IES Students and Young Professionals that submit their work to “SY Students and Young Professionals Forum technical track in the IES Manuscript Submission System (SYP Forum)” have priority in the competition for IES-SYPA. It means that paper of students and young professionals submitted to the SYP Forum will be considered for the IES-SYPA before papers from another conference sessions.
On behalf of the IEEE IES:
- The VP-Membership Activities Yousef Ibrahim,
- The VP-Conferences Activities Juan J. Rodriguez-Andina,
- The President Xinghuo Yu, the President Elect Terry Martin, and Treasurer Milos Manic,
- The Chair of the Web and Information Committee, Andres A. Nogueiras Melendez, and Founder, Aleksander Malinowski,
- Chair of IEEE IES Young Professionals & Student Activity Committee Marek Jasinsk
More information about the IEEE IES Young Professionals & Student Activity Committee Program for the Conferences can be consulted here.